Order your reflective address marker and help us locate your residence quickly in an emergency!
Why get a reflective address sign?
- The white lettering on blue background format of the signs enable emergency responders such as Chelan County Fire District #3 to locate your address quickly.
- The address signs are economical for any property owner.
- They are easy to install on a roadside post.
- They show your dedication to safety!
How much do address signs cost?
Much less than you might assume. Signs range from as little as $11 to as much as $18 a sign. There are four options available:
- OPTION ONE – 6″ x 24″ double sided blue reflective with 4″ white reflective numbering on each side. Best Use: Vertical mailbox or driveway post at the end of the driveway. $18
- OPTION TWO – 4″ x 24″ single sided blue reflective with 4″ white reflective numbering. Best Use: Vertical mailbox or fence post at the end of a driveway, facing towards street, or towards cul-de-sac entrance. $13
- OPTION THREE – 6″ x 14″ single sided reflective with 4″ white reflective lettering. Best Use: Horizontal attachment to a home or business, or, mailbox/fence post at the end of the driveway facing toward a cul-de-sac entrance. $11
- OPTION FOUR – 6″ x 14″ double sided reflective with 4″ white reflective lettering. Best Use: Horizontal attachment to a home or business overhang, or horizontal on a mailbox or driveway post near the street. $15
Order by doing one of the following:
- Stop by the fire district offices at 136 S. Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee
- Call 509-662-4734
- Print and mail an order form to:
Fire District One Volunteers
P.O. Box 2106
Wenatchee, WA 98807
Proceeds from the sale of address signs go to support the Volunteer Association and their ongoing mission of ensuring the highest quality emergency response to our community.